- Run your distance anywhere you can safely run – neighborhood streets, a track, park, treadmill.
- You can complete your virtual run from now up to Saturday, October 8, 2022.
- Once you have completed your Virtual run, please submit your information to the verification form: Virtual Verification Form
- If you don’t have a way to post your verification photo/screen shot online you may send it to us via email attachment, please include your name, and what race. You still need to submit the Verification Form.
- In-Person packet pick-up schedule will be posted here.
You are expected to pick up your packet in person or have someone do it for you unless you make other arrangements. You may contact us to arrange for your medal to be included in your packet. Check your packet before you leave packet pick-up if you expect your medal to be in it. If it’s missing, ask a volunteer about it and tell them you are a virtual runner.
- There will be a charge for postage if we mail your packet or your medal, contact us if you need your packet or medal mailed to you.
We expect there will be questions so you can email us at email@example.com, but keep in mind we have limited folks answering, so we appreciate your patience.