Special NOTE: RAS Perk Points as we know them are going to go away, with the last race where you can use your RAS Perk Points for a discount to be the 2023 Seabrook Lucky Trails Event.
What are RAS Perk Points?
A simple points program to reward you!
- Step 1 - Log in or create a free account
- Step 2 - Register for any of our races and earn 5% back as points
- Step 3 - Redeem anytime for any of our races
- $70 race registration = 50 points (redeemable for $3.50 in future registrations)
- $140 race registration = 100 points (redeemable for $7 in future registrations)
Who can earn RAS Perk Points?
- Anyone with an account, which is simple and easy to setup. If you have an account just log in to collect your points.
How do I become a member?
- Create a member account with Running Alliance Sport by filling out the short form under 'Create an Account' when you register for a race and check out.
- The next time you register for an RAS event, use your member login and password and you can check out more quickly
How does the Program work?
- When an order is placed, you earn 5% of the registration fee in points!
- RAS Perks Points do not expire and can be accumulated until you decide to use them.
- You can login to your account in order to view the status of your points.
- During the checkout process you'll be able to pay for your order with your points balance.
Points and Values
- There is no minimum to collect points - it's simple 5%!
$70 race registration = 50 points (redeemable for $3.50 in future registrations)
$140 race registration = 100 points (redeemable for $7 in future registrations)
Redeeming RAS Perks Points
- If you have a balance in your RAS Perks Points Account, you can use those points to reduce the cost of your purchase at Running Alliance Sport.
- During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method, there will be a box to select if you wish to use your points, as well as information on the total amount of points available.
- Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your RAS Perks Points Account to cover the full cost of your purchase.
- Continue the checkout procedure and at the confirmation page you'll notice that the value of the points redeemed will have been credited towards your order. Once you confirm your order, your RAS Perks Points account will be updated and the points used deducted from your balance.
- NOTE RAS Perk Points can not be redeemed for cash or cash value, they can only be redeemed during payment for your registration.
Conditions of Use
- RAS Perks Points are only available to registered Running Alliance Sport members, by registering for a simple free account.
- RAS Perks Points Reward can only be collected and used with online purchases, and are only valid at Running Alliance Sport.
- Purchases made with a Guest account will not earn any RAS Perks Points.
- Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between members.
- RAS Perks Points are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cash value.
- RAS Perk Points can only be redeemed during payment for a race registration or other limited items.
- RAS Perks Points will not be refunded for any canceled order.
- Running Alliance Sport reserves the right to set the value of RAS Perks Points and to change that value at any time.
- Please note, we reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time without prior notice or liability, so please visit this page often.
Have Any Questions?
- For any queries regarding our RAS Perks Point Program, please contact us. Please provide as much information as possible in the message.